Blog for FT is a contest to encourage the public to blog about the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan.
The objectives of the contest are:-
- To create positive Internet buzz about the Federal Territories (FT).
- To promote the spirit of 1Malaysia.
- To serve as a powerful marketing and promotional tool for KL, Putrajaya & Labuan.
- To highlight the positive activities being carried out by individuals, charities and groups in the Federal Territories.
Blog positively on any aspect of the Federal Territories; life, heritage, nature, history, architecture or on any subject close to your heart.
The contest starts on October 5, 2009 and ends on January 5, 2010.
The contest is divided into 4 categories:
- Malaysian Public - This category is open to all Malaysian citizens except those that fall under the Malaysian Media or the Junior Categories.
- Junior - This category is open only to Malaysian citizens below the age of 18 as at 31 December 2009.
- Malaysian Media - This category is open to employees of Malaysian Media Companies registered with the Malaysian Government.
- International - This category is open to non-Malaysian citizens.